- Email surveys
- SMS Surveys
- Online surveys
- One-off surveys
- Recurring surveys triggered by member visits
- Recurring ‘relational’ surveys sent every 3 months
- Integrates with your MMS
- Unlimited number of questions
- Unlimited number of responses per month
- Custom branding at an organisation and site-level – your logo and colours
- Tablet and mobile-optimised
- Customisable automated email response system for NPS® feedback based on whether the member is a
- Promoter, Passive, or Detractor
- Integration with Facebook – share Promoter comments with your followers in just a few clicks and allow your members to do the same with their followers through their account
- Integrations with Facebook and Google Reviews – allowing you to see customer feedback from both sources in a single, combined view
- Advanced reporting – filter by site, membership type, keyword tag group, age group, gender*
- Real-time email notifications of responses (optional)
- Daily summary email of responses received (optional)
- Weekly Executive Summary email showing high-level performance stats at a glance (optional)
- Track individual member NPS® over time
- Assign staff to follow-up with specific members
- Keyword tagging – identify key trends in specific areas of your business (fully customisable)
- Star Performer metric – see which members of your team are making the biggest difference to member satisfaction
- Dedicated Account Manager with in-depth health and fitness industry knowledge and experience
- UK-based technical support via phone and email
- Strong, secure systems infrastructure – ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certified servers
*Filters available will depend on which MMS you are using
INFORMED BUSINESS DECISIONS
Collect the feedback you need to confidently make key business decisions and investments to deliver the club experience your members desire.
RAVING FANS AND REFERRALS
Share comments from your brand advocates with the world via your company social media channels in just a few clicks. Empower your members to easily do the same to their followers to reach new audiences.
“Operators such as ourselves depend on reliable member feedback mechanisms to intelligently inform strategic business decisions. We are seeing some real tangible outcomes of asking for, analysing and acting upon customer feedback using TRP’s system”
“TRP has been such a great resource and company to work with to get insight to what our members want. We use the data collected to make decisions on what to improve and when.”
Coursepro is part of the Fitronics family of products.
Fitronics proudly supports thousands of successful sport and leisure operators across the globe to get and keep millions of adults and children active.
Fitronics Limited is a registered company in England and Wales with company registration number 04530620 and VAT registration number GB691316824 with a registered office at 4 & 5 Palace Yard Mews, Bath, BA1 2NH.
House of Fitronics
5 Palace Yard Mews, Bath ,BA1 2NH, UK
Call: +44 (0)3301 280 971